Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

False Allegations

I acquired knowledge of Ms. Styles’ fabricated allegations earlier today while watching the news on television. I had to peruse my files to even conjure a recollection of her. She is one of thousands of criminals that I have successfully defended. In no way do I deserve to be victimized by such allegations, particularly after winning her case.

I have no comment other than to pose one question to my faithful followers: Who will you choose to believe, a Yale lawyer or a common whore?

-----

This is post #84 in The Satin Strangler Blogs (TSSB).

Read the next post in TSSB. 
 
Start TSSB from the first blog post.

See links to all 105 posts in TSSB.

“Like” TSSB on Facebook.

If you are enjoying this free and unique online reading experience, please tell your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment